1. Dynamics ax reporting helps in presenting the management information in easy to read report layouts and screen displays.
2. It allows businesses to automate the business reporting to reduce the burden on administration and ensure that important information is visible to key stakeholders.
3. Dynamics ax reporting services helps users streamline their reporting requirements and offers analytical tools that allow greater understanding of business data.
4. Screens can be customized to individual or ‘role’ requirements displaying only the business data needed. There is no need for external reporting tools. This ensures richer user experience that is coupled with timely and accurate reporting.
5. Dynamics ax reporting enables businesses to take advantage of Microsoft Business Intelligence technology including the services and performances with SQL server for analytics and reporting.
To make sure you make the best of reporting services it is important to engage with a trusted dynamics ax provider. The service provider should have a team of experienced professionals that work in close coordination with your project managers to understand your reporting needs and accordingly meet all your reporting requirements.
Gaurav Bansal is the author of this article and having a vast knowledge and experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX software. He is working with SMYL which is a certified Microsoft partner and providing services related to Dynamics AX.
If want to know more about the Dynamics AX services and it's functionality then visit the following links - http://issuu.com/smylsolutions/docs/benefits_of_microsoft_dynamics_ax_s